Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

going wide


My husband will be quite stoked to read here that wide-leg pants continue their resurgence. You see, he happens to believe that the right pair suits me far better than the skinny jeans I wear...pretty much every day! He does have a point since wide-leg pants can be very comfortable and length-lengthening/figure-flattering. But what's really appealing to me is how fresh and right-this-minute they look. By the way, I think they look best paired with simple, streamlined blouses and sweaters, as demonstrated in the pictures here. I have to say I am pretty inclined to weave them into my weekly rotation--and I'm thinking the husband won't mind one bit should a big box arrive at home packed with these options from Stella McCartney, J. Brand, Adam Lippes, and Topshop! P.S. The printed pants in the last pic are by Clover Canyon.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar