Zara dropped a few images from their look book onto Facebook this morning and my god they are gorgeous! There were some awful bits - denim and white denim cowboy shirt anyone? Shudder...cowboy anything should remain a nasty memory from 2003 - thank you!
This was a gorgeous mix of dirty dark leathers, creamy tweeds and some mod style parkas. Proof that there is something there for everyone. Don't underestimate the power of the small jacket. I wore my trusty cropped sequinned number out last night and I was reminded of just how amazing it is. I was in desperate need of something to wear on my arms and at the last minute, I remembered it was in my wardrobe.
A statement cropped jacket - much like the above number does wonders for winter dressing but nothing for the winter weather. I normally throw something over mine just so I can step outside without getting frozen to death!
Anyway, that's enough rambling...back to the clothes! I am in love with that tweedish/leather number above. It's gorgeous. Even as the model is wearing it - with a plain t-shirt and jeans. Sigh..... I also love the parka below as well. I love how parkas are taking over the high street at the moment. It's been a while since that happened!
No word on release dates or prices yet but I am sure they wil be arriving to a store near you soon...






0 Yorumlar