Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ANNY - She's amazing

Hello,
I have an amazing textured polish to show you! It's from the brand ANNY.





ANNY She's amazing is part of the limited edition Desert Glam - Last Vegas Show Stars, which consists of 8 textured polishes. 4 polishes are cream (similar to China Glaze texture) and 4 are glittery-shimmery shades (similar to OPI liquid sand or Zoya Pixie Dust). See all the polishes HERE.







Final thoughts: Oh.my.god! I just absolutely adore this polish! It's the first time I've tried this brand but I'm pretty sure, I'll buy other polishes because it's just amazing (good quality). She's amazing is a gorgeous orange-coral textured polish packed with fine glitters and gold shimmer. I've already worn it twice since I bought it, which means a lot!!
I used 2 coats.
Polishes from Desert Glam collection all come in mini format (6 mL).
Purchase info:
ANNY polishes can be purchased at Marionnaud in Switzerland, at Douglas in Germany,  at Douglas and Müller in Austria, and at Douglas in the Netherlands (thanks for the info Good Lack, Nail!). I'm not sure where/if you can find it in other countries.
Find more about ANNY cosmetics on their website and on Facebook.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar