I've been pretty vocal about my distaste for the reality programs that thrive on hate, and anger. I do understand why these programs are successful, c'mon, I'm not that dumb. We love the drama! I choose not to watch these shows because, personally, I have enough drama in my own life and watching a program that focuses on BRAVADO, proves no interest to me. In fact in it irritates me, and I honestly think it's sad that we, as a society, has come to accept this as entertainment. They all have been blessed with so many gifts that most of us do not even remotely have, and they are so mad! Take a look around you. Look where you are!
Yes, it's silly entertainment, but don't we have enough troubles of our own to focus on? Why watch others? I just do not understand why this is interesting? Is this the soap opera's of today? If so, then ok. I get that. But the fact that it is real, boggles my mind. Or is it?
Look at what is going on in our world today. All that pain and suffering. Is that entertainment, too?
It's silly, and it's as easy as making the effort to be kind to one and other. It feels so much better to love, and it's so simple. I know that, now.
I love, and I if I don't, I choose to walk away. I have lived it and learned, and I am so grateful.
Yes, it's silly entertainment, but don't we have enough troubles of our own to focus on? Why watch others? I just do not understand why this is interesting? Is this the soap opera's of today? If so, then ok. I get that. But the fact that it is real, boggles my mind. Or is it?
Look at what is going on in our world today. All that pain and suffering. Is that entertainment, too?
It's silly, and it's as easy as making the effort to be kind to one and other. It feels so much better to love, and it's so simple. I know that, now.
I love, and I if I don't, I choose to walk away. I have lived it and learned, and I am so grateful.


0 Yorumlar