Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Shacks - This Strange Effect / Menswear - Spring 2018 Pronounce ~www.businessoffashion.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2E1kYOk_hg

https://www.businessoffashion.com/fashion-week/menswear-spring-2018/pronounce/collection/look/30

Menswear - Spring 2018

"Pronounce"

I guess you can say that this IS the collection for me! I have seen so many vlogs on men's styling and fashion tips and they all seem to cater to one cookie -cutter look that never appealed to me. I am not a man who confines to suits and suspenders with a bow tie and derby hat! Is that there is? Is that what make a fashionable man? ...or is that only in North America? C'mon VLOGGERS! There is more than that!

I absolutely loved all of this! I picked about 17 of the 30 looks, but honestly, I could wear it all! 

If it's monotone you want, you have to concentrate on details and silhouettes. Create pieces that make sense and are conducive to looking fashion forward without looking like a fool! This is just cool.

My fave's.....

















Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar