As I've been writing out Christmas cards today, the weather has been mostly cloudy with an occasional rain shower. Since my hand was getting writer's cramp I was looking for any excuse to take a break from this task, but I had promised myself I would have them all done today. So, I continued writing. Writing and writing until I looked up and noticed it was raining pretty hard and the sun was out. Like any good blogger, I grabbed the camera and ran to the window. And what to my wondering eyes should appear??
A rainbow ... in December.
It was stretching across the sky...
Peeking through the trees ...
And descending upon the housetops.
Such an unexpected sight at this time of year and such a wonderful excuse to take a break from writing out the Christmas cards :).
Just a reminder: If you haven't signed up for my giveaway and would like to you have until tomorrow at midnight. Click here to sign up.
I'm off to finish up those cards now.
Happy Sunday to you.

0 Yorumlar