Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

After The Storm

I enjoy going out after the storm blows over. Everything seems to smell better and the air is clean. Kind of peaceful out except the tree rats were waiting for their daily ration of corn and sunflower seeds. This started out as a routine to feed the birds but now I think the tree rats get more than their share.

Looks like the tomato plants weathered th blow okay.



No problem with the Pole Beans. Looks like they are gonna make afterall although according to the seed package I am supposed to be eating beans about now. But they are loaded with blooms and tiny beans. Probably be another couple of weeks yet.



The blackeyed peas and Okra took a beatin'. I think the plants will come out of it once a hot sun hits them but about half were blown nearly over. We had some strong wind gusts-maybe 50MPH or so for just a few minutes. I reckon we have to take the bad to get the good, huh?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar