Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Honorable! Have I Mentioned It?

Wait... that came out wrong.

I meant to say that Nola House earned an Honorable Mention in the 2016 Creatin' Contest!

I'm super excited.  This is literally the first time I've really 'won' anything.  You can check out my house and all the other folks who've gotten an Honorable Mention here.

Congrats to Jodi and Brae as well!

Words fail me.  I can't wait to see who won and how cool their entries are!

And big thanks to Brae who emailed me the news! I've been buried with work and haven't gotten to check the status of the contest in the past few weeks.

Here are a few pictures of the house in question.








 



And one of the Building Inspector being distracted by the talking BB8


Thanks Brae!  It would have taken me another week or two before I noticed!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar