Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A New Year Announcement

Hello Dear Reader!

I do hope everyone's holidays were wonderful and the new year has brought you all sorts of book and writing related resolutions!

As the new year dawns, I have my own announcement to make. I am retiring from agenting. I have loved working closely with writers, watching them grow and their careers bloom, but I will no longer be representing writers or their fabulous projects.

What will I be doing? I'm staying in the writing community as a freelance editor and remaining a close associate at Andrea Hurst Literary Management on the editorial side. (Yes, we have a department especially for the cultivation of padawans needing that extra push towards whatever their goals may be.) We have great things planned for the new year so please stop by the website and see what we're doing!

What does this mean for you? My blog will be getting a makeover (stay tuned for that), and new features that might include awesome benefits for you (interviews, insights, more Wednesday Reads, oh my!). You may have noticed from my blog, appearances at conferences, spending way too much time on blogs and contests, that I love immersing myself with writers. Most importantly, I love teaching minds that are eager to learn (that would be you). And that, ultimately, is my goal, to teach and spread cheer and wisdom.

What about the inbox? The inbox is empty. If for some reason I have missed your query or ms, I apologize for the oversight (or for my inbox eating your submission). Please consider another agent at the agency. Andrea Hurst Literary Management will no longer be representing YA, but we still have a talented pool of Adult and Non-Fiction agents. Visit the agency website for bios and more info.

Very happy new year to each one of you. This is not goodbye. This is...

Happy Making!
(because, in the writing business, that's what we do... happy writing, happy reading, happy making)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar