Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Esfolio Phillipines Haul! Affordable Korean Skincare Haul!

I've been hearing about Esfolio Kbeauty products for more than a year and have also tried the Esfolio Aloe Vera Gel from a friend but I haven't gotten around to getting my hands on their products until a few days ago, thanks to their expanding list of establishments and online stores you can purchase Esfolio products from!

I was first introduced to the brand via my friend a long time ago, but she bought her Esfolio Aloe Vera Gel abroad. Then I kept seeing their products popping in social media but hadn't really looked because I thought that I would have to have a tita in Korea just to purchase. Imagine my glee when I found out that they are available in Metro Department Stores! 

Buy Esfolio skin care products  HERE https://shope.ee/4ALLf13fma via their Shopee store <--- avoid fakes by buying direct from Esfolio



Here is a link to the YOUTUBE VIDEO on my Esfolio Haul

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL POST :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar