Unboxing My Envy Box of May 2016, coupons, products
My Envy Boxes are pretty unpredictable. Sometimes I am happy. some times I am not and sometimes, I just cannot makeup my mind. Overall, in the last one year, I think they are catering good boxes. Moreover, I got introduced to brands I am now loyal to and without MEB, it wouldn't have ever happened. If you compare this years' box with last year's Box and the 2014 May Box improvement would be noticeable.| My Envy Box of May 2016 |
I love this month's graphics! The February Box had the peacock design. Last year the August Box was grand in terms of design as well. And frankly, I have a thing for pictures! This month it couldn't get more tropical! The big banana leaves, the lotus, the tropical flowers, the orchids and most importantly the hornbill! I love hornbills! Did you know that hornbills can be found in Odhisa? I wish I could for once visit Simlipal and go bird watching.

0 Yorumlar