Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gladiators, are you ready?

After having a couple of games in "Das Bunker" to test out Warhammer Historical's Gladiator rules, I finally started painting the first miniature, the "Laquearius" (like the net-and-trident armed retiarius, but with the net replaced by a lasso or noose).

To get the trident to fit required some extensive work with a modelling knife on the figure's hand and on the trident itself, but once done it fitted nicely.

I haven't painted any miniatures in a long, long time so I'm very rusty. This still needs a bit more work doing to it (it's certainly not finished), but as long as it looks okay on the table, I'm happy. Pictures below along with my grubby, paint-stained fingers.



Painted mini pics below...









Hopefully, we'll get a write up of a few games and details of our house rules up shortly. Watch this space!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar