Yes, this blog marks the beginning of my third year blogging; that I could find enough to write about and share with the blogging community is still very hard for me to believe. My experience in the blogosphere at times has been a weird and wonderful experience and I've seen many wonderful blogs come and go.
I've never been one to tout my blog on other forums or blogs, nor have I put much importance on the number of "page views" "comments" or "followers" but nevertheless I've succeeded in my original targets.
I intended that this blog would be the "story" of how I tackled a completely new (to me) game. Originally I wanted to make a post a week (check), have at least a dozen followers (check) and get a regular comment count of about half a dozen a week (check) - so I'm more than pleased.
![]() |
| My first Full Thrust models |
I've cleaned and undercoated a fleet of space ships (a Xmas present), which will be a welcome distraction from figures. I first played Full Thrust about 20 years ago and it's still a good game.
![]() |
| My last Poundland purchases |
My last visit produced some excellent toy fire-fighting vehicles and a couple of cars which I haven't previously shown. There were two distinct models and three or four colours available for each, but I made do with just the two.
I'm hoping that this week I'll be making more in-roads into my lead mountain, finishing off the troopers and experimenting with painting a space ship (Starship ?), though the Bouillon tin still stares at me invitingly (I aim to make a model of something with it).
That's it for this week, except of course to welcome my latest followers TamsinP (a prolific painter) and George. I would also like to plug Bob Kinnear's blog, as he's just started blogging and would probably appreciate all the encouragement he can get.
As always your comments are both welcomed and appreciated.



0 Yorumlar